We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, Your item must be in the same condition that you received it unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at [email protected], if your return is accepted, we will send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
All Sales are Final on Live Breaks. There are no refunds on live breaks
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We sell Manufacture Sealed Products, we are not responsible for any manufacture defects to the packaging or contents this can include but is not limited too the following: Small rips to the plastic, dings on corners, scuffs to the plastic, or any other imperfections to the packaging material, the contents are packaged by the manufacture and any indiscretions is out of our control.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, it will take 5-7 business days to process a refund. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Due to fees charged by our merchant services, All refunds or cancelations (on instock items) are subject to a 10% restocking fee (does not apply to preorders).
Per Pokémon policy, we cannot ship any items early. We are under contract to ship items the day of release
Pre-Orders are subject to Distributor allocation. If supply is limited, orders will be filled on a first come first, serve basis.
Barring any manufacturing mishaps/shortages/acts of god, you are essentially guaranteed the item you pre-ordered. Your pre-order will be shipped as soon as we receive stock.
Below is some useful information about our pre-order policy:
- All pre-orders will be charged immediately at the time of purchase - not shipment.
- If you order multiple items that are both in-stock and pre-order, they will not ship unless everything is in stock.
- All release dates are estimates from the supplier / manufacturer.
- All preorders are subject to suppliers allocation.
- All Pre-Orders are NON-REFUNDABLE. It is our company policy that we do not cancel preorders as we place our preorder quantities with our distributors based off the number of preorders we get for each item. If we accept a cancelation, there is a 25% preorder cancellation fee that we charge of the order total. As an example, if your preorder total with shipping was $200 then we would only credit back $150.
- Customer account will be flagged and prohibited from placing future preorders for 180 days
Note: By placing a pre-order with Paladin Cards, you are agreeing to all of the above terms and conditions stated in the above policies.
All Sales and Specials are while supplies last.